Wednesday, September 26, 2012

End of the years Party agenda

Hello my dear kinksters,

The party time is starting again, so I wanted to bring all of them to your attention.

Yes, I will be attending! If you're lucky you might bump into me..

Saturday 29st september: Europerve
A real RUBBER party in Amsterdam.
www.europerve.org

Saturday 6th october: B.I.T.C.H.

Saturday 13th october: Fetish Evolution
In Dusseldorf Germany
www.Fetishevolution.com

Saturday 10th november: Dominatrix
This year different than the years before. Not only at a new location, but also with a Dinner and hotel!
Be fast to attend!
www.dominatrix.nl

Saturday 24th november : Wasteland

Saturday 8th december: Clinic
Personally also one of my favorite fetish parties, good atmosphere and place.
www.clinicparty.com

See you soon!

Kinky greetings,

Soviet-Mercedes

www.SovietMercedes.com
www.twitter.com/Soviet_Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment