Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chastity conversation of the day

There is this one guy, who I am keeping in chastity.

But as the days (and now weeks) pass by, he is struggling with himself. Trying to come up with any excuse he can think of, using all kinds of communication techniques and who knows what.
The funny thing is, I-DO-NOT-CARE.

Even so, everytime he is trying to make him unlock him, I am adding chastity time.

To give you an idea of the conversation of today:

He: Madam, can we please have a serious chat?
Me: Sure, go ahead.

He: I know you don't care about anything I say right now. But I am begging you for mercy. Please. You have no idea how it feels. It is tight when I get hard. And it takes so much time to clean.
Me: Right.

He: It is really no fun anymore, do you understand what I am saying?
Me: Yes.

He: I think you can be quite nice and friendly too. I would be forever gratefull if you take it off. It is really bad. Like someone is holding me all the time.
Me: Ok.

He: A week ago it was alot easier, just not to think about sex. But now it is impossible anymore, and especially frustrating. Also at night. When I wake up. It is really unfair. But I am sure you know that too.
So I am begging you, please help me.
I am begging you. I want to have a normal life again.
Can you please unlock me?

Me: NO.


This my dear friends, is basic and simple behaviour. Yawn Yawn. Not impressed.

Have a lovely day!

Soviet-Mercedes

1 comment: